Hello Kitty- First Birthday Party~ PART 1

This Hello Kitty party was so fabulous with lots of hello kitty goodies for the kids and a photo-op fit for celebrities.
This party colors were inspired by my Pink and Yellow Dot Princess Party and also Curious Charley Monkey Party from Paiges of Style.
Here are some photos.





Cupcake Flower Toppers as seen on Paiges of Style

Outside Lawn decorated with these fabulous lawn furniture.
A Close up of the Side Tables custom with Hello Kitty's message to Samantha


My favorite part of this party was this Photo Op Banner.



3 comments:

  1. where is the photos op banner from? can u plz email me i would greatly appreciate it :) jennifergdawood@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would also like to know where the banner came from! please... tktagg@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I browsed through many Hello Kitty theme albums from Catch My Party and love yours the most. You did such a great job. Can you tell me where did you get all your Hello Kitty props? linda_chou0983@yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete